It’s time for some well-deserved rest and refreshment. Welcome to our very own Teapots Restaurant; one visit is all you will need to know the story behind the name! What are you looking for in a good-quality restaurant?
- Cakes and scones freshly prepared by our excellent (and very popular) inhouse bakers
- Monthly specials and pensioner specials to keep you coming back
- Special five-item seed trays for your children where they can choose from drinks, sandwiches, cheese, fruit and yoghurts. Each tray comes with a special Christies’ gift to keep those budding gardeners motivated when they get home.
- Sunday is our traditional, Scottish, High-Tea day. Yes, you’ve guessed it, beautifully traditional, freshly-cooked meals served with hot toast and lashings of butter.
- The Teapots Restaurant is open from 9:30am – 4:30pm on Mondays. 9am – 4:30pm Tuesday – Saturday and from 10am – 4pm on Sunday. High Teas are served from 4pm – 6pm on Sundays – booking for this is essential.