We currently have the following positions vacant; please fill out the enquiry form for further information:
Christies Retail Department Manager
Keeping Christies Retail thriving requires a diverse set of leadership skills and, as Retail Department Manager, you will be a master of all of them. In our store’s fast-paced, dynamic environment, you demonstrate composure as you learn from each new challenge. You build and inspire high-performing teams of unique individuals who deliver positive experiences for our customers as they visit our shop.
– Proven ability to drive amazing customer experiences and results, through team development
– Experience of diplomatically managing multiple commitments to customers, staff and operations
– Ability to adapt to challenges while remaining calm in a constantly changing retail environment
– Demonstrated leadership ability with at least 5 years experience in a business setting and at least 3 years experience in a customer-facing sales environment
– Strong people and presentation skills, as well as excellent written and verbal communication
– Flexible approach to hours, in line with business needs
We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated individuals to join our retail team. You have a passion for engaging with customers and providing the best shopping experience possible. Our team members are required to be friendly, approachable and knowledgeable with a proven background in sales, particularly gifts, home or toys.
You will take an active interest in the management of your department, so you will need a good understanding of retail and be comfortable in advising customers.
Please also contact us about the following possibilities:
Front of House Assistant, Restaurant
We look forward to hearing from you.